May 14, 2020 8:58 PM
Phase I Reopening Begins May 15
Governor Brown announced the following for counties approved for Phase I reopening. Lincoln County has been approved for Phase 1 and the Board of Commissioners ratified that status today (May 14, 2020)
In counties approved for Phase I, the following additional areas can operate if they comply with sector-specific health and safety guidance beginning May 15:
• Restaurants, bars, and other such establishments for dine-in service until 10 pm
• Personal services businesses
• All retail businesses, including malls and shopping centers
• Gyms and other fitness facilities
• Local gatherings of up to 25 people
Gyms and other fitness facilities in counties that have reopened for Phase I will be required to follow new health and safety guidance as well.
Additionally, Lincoln County approved reopening of short term rentals with certain conditions effective June 1, 2020.
We will post details of the restrictions as they become available.