Form Center

Form Center
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Application for Use of Alcohol on City Property

  1. City Logo 172x172
  2. City of Yachats
    501 Highway 101 N
    PO Box 345
    Yachats, OR 97498
  3. Phone: 541-547-3565
    Fax: 541-547-3063
  4. Application is made for:*
  5. The event will be:*
  6. Type of Alcohol Being Served*
    Check all that apply
  7. Will alcohol be sold?*
  8. Location of Event*
  9. Will minors attend the event?*
  10. Is an Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) permit required? OLCC permits are required for all alcohol sales.*
  11. Has an Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) permit been secured?
  12. Disclaimers
    • The City office may require a written statement outlining how applicant is complying with the OLCC regulations and copies of OLCC service permits for anyone who will be serving.
    • The City, OLCC or Sheriff's Office may close the sale of alcohol at any time during event at their discretion.
    • The sale and consumption of alcohol will be contained within well-defined boundaries. Hours of sale and security requirements will be determined by the OLCC with input from the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office.
    • The sale or consumption of alcohol at events in the Commons, Log Church Museum, or city parks will be by permit only.
    • The sponsoring group will be responsible to maintain adequate controls to ensure that:
      • Alcohol will be consumed within designated areas
      • No cans or bottles of alcohol will be brought into event area from outside event area
      • No person under the age of 21 years is served
      • No person will be served who appears to be intoxicated
      • Servers are at least 21 years of age
    • Security must be provided by the sponsoring group at its sole cost and expense at each point of distribution to enforce regulations and closure. Alcohol will be limited to beer and wine only, two cups per customer per visit, and dispensed in cups only - no cans or bottles.
  13. Agreement
    I have read and agree to comply with the regulations listed on the reverse side of this form. I further agree that I shall indemnify and defend City, its boards, commissions, officers, agents and employees against any and all liabilities for injury or death of any person or any damage to any property caused by any acts or omissions of (Applicant), applicant’s officers, agents or employees, arising out of the exercise of any right or privilege extended to the applicant under this Application for use of alcohol on City property.
  14. Leave This Blank:

  15. This field is not part of the form submission.